- Layer Farming.
- Eggs being supplied to Quetta from Karachi.
- Climate supporting such an industry.
- Goat/Sheep Farming
- Currently goat/sheep are being exported to Middle Eastern countries.
- Cattle Fattening Farm – Dairy.
- Cattle/Poultry Feed.
- Cattle coming into Balochistan from neighbouring provinces.
- Export potential to Iran and the Middle East.
- Goat/Sheep related processing industry.
- Sheep Casing’s processing.
- Revival of Harnai Woollen Mills through privatisation.
Apply, If You Want To Get A Mineral Title
- ReconnaissanceLicence (RL).
- Exploration Licence (EL).
- Mineral Deposit Retention Licence (MDRL).
- Mining Lease (ML).
To enable mining companies to reconnoitre large areas in a short span of time using modern techniques of satellite imagery, aerial photographs, aeromagnetic and regional geochemical surveys, an RL will be granted over an area of 100 to 10,000 sq. km. in respect of a mineral or group of minerals. Unless stipulated otherwise, the licence will be non-exclusive for a period of 12 months and will not be renewable. However, the licensee will have the right to an exploration licence over 10% of the area held under an RL provided the criteria for the grant for such a licence and other requirements of the law are met. The Licensing Authority will take a decision the application for an RL within 120 days from the date of filing of complete application.
The application fee for an RL will be Rs. 15,000. The licensee will be obliged to carry out an approved work programme and comply with other conditions of the RL.
An Exploration licence will be granted over an area not exceeding 1,000 sq. km. for a period not exceeding three years where the applicant meets the specified criteria. The application must provide adequate information about the applicant, description and a sketch map of the area, work programme and expenditure to be undertaken and technical and financial resources available to the applicant.
Application fee for EL will be Rs. 25,000 and fee for each renewal will be Rs. 50,000. In addition, rent of the land over which the licence is granted will have to be paid. The rent will increase progressively each year.